Terms & Conditions
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- All tolls, parking and/ or airport fees will be billed to client
- Extra stops (minimum charge) $15 charged accordingly based on locations and wait time (after first 15 minutes)
- Additional fees added for wait times in excess of 15 minutes
- International airport pick ups will be allowed a 50 minute grace period without being charged.
- Domestic flights charges begin 34 minutes without being charged wait time.
- Wait times are billed in 5 minute increments($5/ 5 minutes)
- Trips made on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas will have a 7% surcharge added to fare
- Danvers Car Service is not responsible for delays of services due to circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to severe weather, vehicle breakdowns and/ or road conditions
- 5% Administrative fee and 2% fuel surcharge will be added to all rides
- 20% Gratuity will be added to all rides
- A cancellation fee equal to the trip cost will be charged for any cancellation made less than (3) three hours before the scheduled pick-up time for sedans and SUVs
- For all pick ups outside of Massachusetts, a 24 hour notice is required for canceling to avoid being charged
- For Mini Coaches, Stretch Limos, Busses and all larger vehicles, more than 7 passengers, we require 7 days notice to cancel in order to avoid being charged
- A no-show fee equal to the trip cost, including applicable waiting time, will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location
- In the instance you cannot locate your driver, please call or text us at 1 (617) 820-6387 in order to avoid a cancellation fee
- Chauffeurs do not handle any payments. All payments must be made through our billing department
- Minimum deposit of 25% required on all confirmed trips
- All deposits are NON refundable
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date
- The client assumes full financial liability or any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party
- A fee of 100.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 250.00 for damage requiring a professional cleaning
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles
- Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines as a result of will be paid for by the customer
- The driver has the right to terminate trip without refund due, but not limited, to blatant indiscretion on the part of the passenger(s)
- We are not responsible for articles left by client in our vehicles
- Remaining balances to be paid to the company on or before the trip date, prior to the beginning of the trip
- Vehicles, by law, cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
Danvers Car Service operates https://www.danverscarservice.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Information Collection And Use While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”). Log Data Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this … Communications We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may promote our products and services.